We got a visit from Papa and Grandma this weekend. Korie and Mark showed off their riding skills while the rest of us shot a few quick photos.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sheesh...you look just like your mama! And that is the funniest pic of Kali. What a little sweetie pie! : ) Hope you're having a nice visit with your folks! : ) Love, Me
Thank you very much for your recent letter. Yes, many people asked to buy Nevada but I wanted to wait for the perfect family and indeed I found it!! It makes me feel so good to see him so happy and doing so well. Korie is great and I'll bet Nevada loves her alot. What a wonderful family that Nevada is a part of!! Best wishes and have a wonderful Christmas!! Shirley Rice (Nevada's old mom)
Shirley, I am glad you are rest assured that Nevada is in a good home. We love him so much and couldn't imagine him not being a part of the family. Yes, he loves our little girl very much; I think he might kind of like me to :) Thank you for blessing us with him. We feel very fortunate and look forward to him being with us until he is ready to go to horsey heaven!!
3 comments:
Sheesh...you look just like your mama! And that is the funniest pic of Kali. What a little sweetie pie! : ) Hope you're having a nice visit with your folks! : ) Love, Me
Thank you very much for your recent letter. Yes, many people asked to buy Nevada but I wanted to wait for the perfect family and indeed I found it!! It makes me feel so good to see him so happy and doing so well. Korie is great and I'll bet Nevada loves her alot. What a wonderful family that Nevada is a part of!! Best wishes and have a wonderful Christmas!! Shirley Rice (Nevada's old mom)
Shirley,
I am glad you are rest assured that Nevada is in a good home. We love him so much and couldn't imagine him not being a part of the family. Yes, he loves our little girl very much; I think he might kind of like me to :) Thank you for blessing us with him. We feel very fortunate and look forward to him being with us until he is ready to go to horsey heaven!!
Post a Comment