
Friday, February 15, 2008
Changes are a comin'
It seems like our life is always full of adventure. So, I thought I'd take a moment and post an update on some of the exciting changes we have coming up. First of all, Mark and I (mostly Mark) have started a headstone/granite business. It is called North Country Memorials. We are very excited about it. Mark is doing very well with construction, but the memorial business was an opportunity we couldn't pass up. So, we are hoping to be fully up and running by the end of March. I am also working part time at the College of the Siskiyous. It's been a little hectic getting into the swing of getting all of us ready and out the door in the mornings, but it's a great opportunity for me that is leading to even better opportunities down the road. Lastly, but most importantly, we are expecting our 3rd child at the end of August! For those of you who are wondering...yes, it was planned. Although, I have a silly picture of Korie down below, she is pretty excited at having another little person to boss around and play dress up with. Of course, Kali doesn't have a clue and her world will be totally rocked with the arrival of a sibling. The pregnancy is going very well and the baby looks healthy. So, I think that should be about enough for one update.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blessed are the Peacemakers! : ) The Dancer family is so very happy for you all, and will keep you in our prayers! What awesome life changes!
Post a Comment