Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's up with the Peacemaker's???

Life here for us has been pretty crazy. Korie is keeping us busy with her activities and all the running around. Mark is working like crazy right now, building a custom home and trying to keep up with North Country Memorials, plus all of the work that needs to be done around the ranch. I have been working 2 very full days a week at COS and pretty much spend the rest of the week chasing after the girls and playing "taxi Mama." There is definitely no sitting around eating Bon Bons. Korie is enjoying her summer participating in swim team and horse activities. Kali is growing like crazy and repeating EVERYTHING we say. It seems like she is saying a new word every day. Her favorite word is to tell her sister to "stop." Little baby girl P is getting big, as is her Mama. We had a slight scare on Sunday night. I woke up at 1:30 a.m. with horrible contractions, back pain, the whole 9 yards. I was very close to going to the hospital, but they just quit out of the blue. I went to see the doctor the next day and was told that I am dilated to 1, 60% effaced and that the baby's head was "very" low. She told me I needed to take it easy for a few weeks. Try telling THAT to a 20 month old little active baby!!! So, I am trying to take her advice. I guess I probably shouldn't have been on the 4 wheeler that day chasing cows. So, in a nutshell, that is what's going on here. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl, which could be at any time, but hopefully not for a few weeks!

No comments: