Have I ever said that my kids are little tornados?
The aftermath....
Before Korie was born, Holly made a crib set, including this comforter. It has gone through 3 kids and quickly became known as Kali's beloved bobby. Well, as you can see, it's been well used. We finally convinced her to give it up for her new bobby that her Grandma made her. It took some convincing...but she finally went for it.
Kali and her new bobby.
We found Korie's old mud boots. Kinley thinks they are pretty spiffy.
Love the tornado! Aren't you SOOO glad she's walking! :) I think it's time for Mama P / Mama D walks again and we'll make the toddlers run! :) Exercise the ornery tornado right outta them!
1 comment:
Love the tornado! Aren't you SOOO glad she's walking! :) I think it's time for Mama P / Mama D walks again and we'll make the toddlers run! :) Exercise the ornery tornado right outta them!
Post a Comment