Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Kali. She is 3 years old finally. She's been talking about it for months. Kali is such a special little girl. Her smile lights up a room and she has quite a personality. Honestly, the biggest personality of any little kid I have ever met. We love you Kali Marie!!!

Kali at 1 year old
Sweet Kali at 1 day old
Time to open presents. Princess jammies for the Princessa
Snow White is her favorite Princess lately. Thanks Aunt Sunshine and family for the cool dress! Hopefully she never ends up living with 7 little men.
Another new bobby from her Grandma. Thanks Grandma and Papa.

Mark baked and decorated the cake himself. How many little girls can say their daddy baked and decorated their birthday cake? Bet you didn't know I was married to a closet Martha Stewart. That man can do anything, really!
In addition to celebrating Kali's birthday this weekend, I was lucky enough to a get a little vacation. Mark surprised me Thursday night with a chunk of money and an "agenda" which included meeting my good friend Michele Friday morning to head out of town for a girls weekend. Mark thought I deserved a little getaway. Michele and I spent a great weekend in Bend, OR. Bend is such a quaint beautiful town and the perfect place to visit. Michele and I enjoyed pedicures, good food, a movie and tons of shopping! If you haven't been there...go! I recommend staying in downtown or the Old Mill District. Every building has so much charm. I think most of the buildings, old and new, were constructed of brick. Here are a few pics! Thanks Michele and Mark for the great weekend.

Michele in front of a house in downtown. Most of the houses were this cute.

McMenamins, which is an old school converted into a cool restaurant, hotel and movie theater.

One of the many beautiful buildings downtown. This was the church across from our hotel.

No comments: