Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where'd we go?

We are all still here....alive and kickin'. I guess we have just been busy and I haven't had a chance to take many pictures. LOVE that the weather is warming up, but still need the rain. Looking forward to my parents visit in a few weeks and Kali being the flower girl in the Singleton/Bray wedding later this month. CATHOLIC wedding....should be interesting. I think she'll do great, she will love being dressed up in a princess dress.

Korie is getting excited to get out of school next month, we have a trip down to San Diego planned.

Kinley is talking up a storm. She pretty much repeats everything and is definitely getting a mind of her own.

Mark left this weekend for a cattle auction. So, the girls and I are holding down the fort. Fortunately, Mark made sure we were well taken care of and didn't have to worry about much.

My friend Rachael came over for a girls night on Friday. We introduced city slicker Rach to country living. It was pretty funny and I think she enjoyed us putting her to work. Korie sure enjoyed showing Rach how to feed the animals. Good stuff. We also had our dear friends the Stensethers out on Saturday for dinner and a movie. Kevin left Saturday for a 17 day mission trip to Uganda. If you'd like to follow his journey, there is a link to the blog on the right. Pretty exciting.

Rachael getting "schooled" by Korie.

No comments: