Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Fun

Korie got to invite a few friends over Saturday for a birthday sleepover. The girls got along great and I think they all had a great time.
Of course, there were crafts involved.
We had a family get together at Sunshine's to celebrate Erika, Korie and Kinley's birthday. It's so great that our girls can celebrate with Erika too. It will be sad when Erika is gone one day and maybe not around to have these kinds of celebrations anymore. But, I guess that is why they invented cars. Hopefully these 3 can always celebrate together.


Uncle Chris helping Kinley put on her new flip flops.
The look on Kinley's face is hilarious. I think Grannie was showing her some candy.
Giving Uncle Chris some love

Man this kid is funny. I just love her!
Korie and her best budy Abigail, in puppy heaven.
I like your jammies Kinley Shea

No comments: