Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great weekend

This past weekend Mark and I celebrated our anniversary, 13 years as of the 20th. How lucky am I? I am fortunate to have such a great man to call my husband and father to our precious girls. To celebrate, we got to have an entire Saturday just to ourselves. We spent it working around the property, going to lunch and then again out for dinner. Doesn't sound very exciting but it honestly was the perfect day for me. Just me and Mark and an entire day just for us. Thank you Michele for taking our little ones. It also happened to be the weekend of the Montague Balloon Fair. What a beautiful event that pictures don't do justice to. It was fun to get up each morning to see the balloons floating through the sky. We really are fortunate to live in such a magnificent place.

This was the view from our road.

This was the view from our driveway.
THIS was our view while we irrigated.

On Sunday we were invited to the R Ranch to hang out with some of our church family. I love these people.
Lucy and Kali thought it was fun feeding Kinley.
I am pretty sure Kinley enjoyed it too.

Some of the kids on an "exploration."

No comments: