Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer is finally here....yeah! I am still waiting for things to slow down, still haven't experienced that yet. BUT...one thing that has changed with summer is that our kids have FINALLY quit waking up at the crack of dawn. Whew. So, the other morning, around 8:00 am I heard the littl' ones stirring in their room. Then I heard laughing and giggling. I went in to say good morning and this is what I found. Kinley crawled into Kali's bed and these two buddies just giggled and talked away with each other. Very precious moments.

Lately, the girlies have been testing my patience when we go somewhere about having to go to the bathroom. Drives me nuts. I actually threw a little bit of a fit in the store the other day. Took the girls to the bathroom, walked to the other end of the store and then Kali says she has to go AGAIN! I was sooo annoyed. I have given up the excitement of going out to eat. I spend the entire time in the restroom. The other day while Korie was at swim practice I took the girls to the park. They had to go to the bathroom 4 times within 20 minutes. It really is a good thing that they are so stinkin cute. Look at this face!

No comments: