Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Last I looked, it was September and now, well, we are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. Whew!

Things around here have been, well..."interesting" to say the least. Hopefully, things will get less interesting from here on out. But, having said that...everything is good.

Kali just celebrated her 5th birthday, followed by a night of non-stop barfing. Happy Birthday Kali! Lol.

Anyway, hoping that what is left of this year doesn't fly by too fast, but somehow...well, I have a feeling it will.

Thankful for so many things. God, family, friends, freedom, jobs and the fact that I am forgiven and loved. Well, those are just a few of my top favorites. I have plenty more.

I hope this season, you find what you are thankful for and learn to enjoy the good and the bad. I am trying to do the same myself.


Happy Birthday Kali! We love you.

Is this the life or what?



No comments: