I am often so distracted with daily activities, that I don't notice how fast our girls are growing. Korie is quickly approaching 12 years old. Where has the time gone? She is at that stage where she is still a girl but quickly entering the young woman stage. Sometimes I think she struggles with how to behave and sometimes I struggle with how to treat her. She is such a good girl and really is a delight. Not perfect by any means, but truly has a sweet heart. God has blessed us. This pic was taken during a church roller skating event (thanks S.V.) and it really touches me. Korie and her sweet sweet friend....holding hands. Girls anxious to grow up but young enough to still want to hold hands with their buddy.
....and her sense of humor is pretty special too. The "tooth fairy" was slacking in his duty; yes, the tooth fairy is a male in our house. After about 3 days of the tooth still sitting by her nightstand, Korie posted about 10 hilarious notes around the house. This was my favorite. And yes, she does know who the tooth fairy really is.

No comments:
Post a Comment