A couple of months ago, I was invited to go to Idaho with two precious friends. Idaho...that means getting on a plane! I am terrified of flying. I don't hyperventilate or anything when on a plane, but inside I am screaming "get me off." So, my first instinct to go on this trip was "no thank you." Then I was told, part of the trip would be attending a "leadership" conference. Leadership? Um, well...yeah, another "no thank you." But the temptation of spending 4 days in Boise with these 2 sweet friends and going to see Beth Moore was definitely worth the two fears I had. If you don't know who Beth Moore is...well, click on the blog link on the right of this blog. Words can't describe this Godly woman.
So, on our trip we went.
My sweet husband got up and drove us to the airport at 3:00 am on Wednesday and then he picked us up 4 days later, with flowers in hand. Love that man.
Here is Beth Moore. She was worth every moment of anxiety I had. Yes, THAT is how good our seats were!
Here are the two beautiful woman that encouraged me to go. Love these ladies.Idaho State Capital is gorgeous. We had fun being the 3 tourists running amuck snapping pics everywhere.
The fountain outside our hotel and down the main downtown strip of restaurants.
I am ready to go again. My two sweet friends Kari and Jen are a gift. The leadership conference was fantastic. Beth was amazing. I wanted to bring every woman in that room back home with us. They may have thought I was a little crazy. Thank you Lord for the blessings in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment