Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Comedy on wheels

Tuesday was Bradley's birthday so we went roller skating with Sunshine and her family to celebrate Bradley turning 11. It was the first time Korie has ever been on skates. She started out a little rough and then quickly got the hang of it. She has been begging me to go again. We had such a good time. I laughed sooooo hard I almost peed my pants. My husband is absolutely HILARIOUS. I know a lot of men wouldn't have put on a pair of skates and gone out on the floor for fear of embarrassing themselves. Well, not only did Mark put on skates but he made the most out of it by trying to shake his groove thing. He was highly entertaining and we all had a great time watching him biff it a few times. I am still laughing about how funny he was.




Korie with Aunt Sunshine






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Mama P! It's even more of a crack up with him sportin' that serious face! :)