Dancing is something we do often in this house. I wish I had the camera on 24/7 to capture the hilarious and precious moments of our kiddos. But...here are a few I managed to get. I am irritated with myself for once again getting them sideways. I am used to taking still shots and being able to turn the camera and obviously forget about how this doesn't work when shooting video. Sorry, but the consequence of having to go to the Chiropractor to watch this is worth it! By the way, if you are wondering if our house is always messy...the answer is YES! We have little tornadoes that live with us. You don't even want to know how many times a day I walk around picking up after them. I guess that is what I have the "golden years" for, to have a perfectly clean house.
No comments:
Post a Comment