Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trip to the coast

Most people that know me, know that I am a total homebody. There aren't many places around that are worth the trip for me because I just don't think much can beat our own homestead. However, visiting the ocean is an exception. For our 12 year anniversary we headed to the beach. We stayed in Brookings, OR for the weekend. It was such a nice relaxing and much needed getaway.

We stayed in a cozy cabin with a great view of the ocean. The hot tub was a big hit. Definitely worth going back for a return visit.



I love this picture of Mark and Fuzzy.

Kinley's first time at the ocean. She wasn't too sure about the sand at first.


Hmmm...what is this stuff on my hands? I don't think I like it.

Not sure what Mark is doing, I think he is looking for buried treasure.

OK, I am not a big self portrait person, but this picture cracks me up because Kinley has her arm swung up over my shoulder; my cutie little buddy.












No comments: