Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This last weekend we spent Sunday separating the cows out in preparation for breeding season. Korie invited her friend Payton over to help. The kids worked hard and I am sure slept very well that night.
Korie encouraging a calf to go through the squeeze.
Awww...so sweet.

I think it has been determined that Kali may not be our outside girl. She doesn't usually last outside for very long. On Sunday she started heading back to the house ahead of Kinley and I. Kinely obviously is pretty slow at the long walk. So, when we approached the house, this was how we were greeted by Kali. You think she was frustrated in waiting for us? What a drama queen. She has got it sooo rough. She is a riot.

I bet you are diggin' her outfit aren't you? She dressed herself! Good thing we live on a dirt road!

No comments: